Learn to Write with The Power of Words©
Club Z! offers a proprietary writing curriculum designed to help students in grades 5-12 improve and master writing skills for a lifetime! This highly effective writing program teaches students everything from writing well thought out paragraphs and journal entries, to mastering writing for timed essays, and even best writing practices to perform well on standardized tests such as the ACT, SAT, PSAT or ISEE/SSAT. The Power of Words writing program even has an entire section dedicated to writing the dreaded research paper - including topic selection, effective outline creation, drafting, and revising. The Power of Words writing program objectives include:
- Improve Writing Skills and Confidence
- Gain Better Writing Mechanics
- Correct Problems with Grammar, Punctuation & Sentence Structure
- Learn How to Write Effective Narratives, Poems, Essays and Research Papers
- Prepare for SAT and ACT Writing
- Learn Tools for Writing Compelling College Application Essays Too!
Improve Writing Skills TODAY with a Club Z! Tutor!
For a FREE Consultation
Call 888-434-2582 Today or Request a Consultation!
Club Z! also offers one-on-one tutoring for younger students struggling to master writing mechanics. Our highly qualified writing tutors work with your student to improve and ultimately master writing skills such as:
Our writing tutors are each highly educated and experienced in dealing with students of all ages. They will tailor a specific writing strategy to each individual child and will work with both parents and teachers to ensure success. Don't let your child fall behind in all subjects because they are struggling with writing!
Club Z! Writing Tutors are:
- Passionate About Your Education
- Matched to Each Student based on Personality
- Selected for Their Expertise in Each Subject