- Jane; Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn NY:""We are so pleased with our Club Z! tutor. Our daughter has totally bonded with her in a way that we weren't expecting. As a result she has responded very well to the tutoring program you have designed. I see her demeanor changing and she's has become more confident about her ability to score well on the SATs." "
- Robin; Bushwick, Brooklyn NY:""When my daughter was listed "promotion in doubt" we found Club Z!. Not only did she move up 5 reading levels within 5 months, she was also promoted to the next grade. Needless to say I am quite pleased with Club Z! Tutoring of Brooklyn. "
- Lisa; Park Slope, Brooklyn :""Our Club Z! tutor has been OUTSTANDING. She has helped so much, she cares tremendously, and gives 1,000 percent of herself. I am totally lost regarding math, so this help has been invaluable. In fact, I've recommended Club Z! to several parents." "
-Valerie; Midwood, Brooklyn NY:""Our son's tutor has done a great job helping him improve academically. Since he has an I.E.P. she has also helped us to be attentive to his needs and on top of things to watch for at school. Thanks to her, his reading level was upgraded within a month. It might never have happened without her assessments and great teaching skills." "
- Magdelena; Flatbush, Brooklyn NY:""V---- has shown tremendous improvement in math and reading after being tutored by Club Z! over the summer. It was a great program for children that need academic enrichment. I would recommend your program to any one of my friends. Thank you for helping my daughter improve!" "
- Zaida; Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY:""I would to thank Club Z! for sending such a great physics teacher to work with my son. With her help he is now eligible for acceptance to his college's engineering program. He is incredibly happy!" "